Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This website (hereafter "Website" or "Platform") is the property of and is under the management of:
Andrea Sesta and Daniela Galvani,
Via Ciro Menotti, 1 - 20129 Milano (Italy)
(hereafter "[im]possible living" or "us").
Use of site's information:
- we are not responsible for the presence of false, inappropriate or offensive contents on our site; we commit to examine every notification sent from the users related to alleged violations of content published on the platform; once we verify the effective violation, we will activate the necessary procedures to eliminate the contents, object of your request, from our platform.
- we discourage entering without explicit permission in any private property (i.e. buildings or places) and/or in places that are not completely safe; in any case we will not be responsible for any damage to things or persons, caused by persons who aim to obtain information or documentation to upload on the site or who act after viewing a building or place on our site.
Sharing Your Content and InformationYou own all of the content and information you post on [im]possible living. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with [im]possible living (IP License). You explicitly authorise us to divulgate the contents you upload on the platform and to let them usable by any third party we specifically grant permission to do so, without any further authorization from you. This IP License ends when you explicitly request us to delete your IP content or your account from the platform. We will activate the necessary procedures to satisfy your request, without any obligation for us to verify or ask third parties to delete the contents object of your deletions request, that meanwhile they could have used or published with our permission.
An exception is represented by IP contents published in the "future" section (i.e. any proposal, idea or project). The content published in this section will remain in your complete control and we will need to ask for a specific authorization for any further usage of the mentioned content: uploading IP content on the "future" section of an abandoned building's profile just grant us the right to publish it in the section you choose.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you publish content or information, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of [im]possible living, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your username and profile picture).
We do our best to keep [im]possible living safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on [im]possible living.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access [im]possible living, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that doesn't apply to our mission, that is content that is not intended to map, reuse or rescue an abandoned building; in particular you will not post content that is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not post false information (i.e. post a building that you know it's not abandoned, post a false address for the building, etc).
- You will not use [im]possible living to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of [im] possible living, such as a denial of service attack.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
Registration and Account Security
Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on [im]possible living, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal profile.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate.
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same:
- You will not post content or take any action on [im]possible living that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law: in particular when you upload contents on the platform you assure us that you hold the right to publish that content (i.e. you are not violating a third party's IP) and that you are not violating the a third party's privacy (e.g. publish a picture or video where unauthorized information about a third party are visible, publish building owner's information, etc).
- You will not post content or take any action on [im]possible living that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on [im]possible living if we believe that it violates this Statement.
- we commit to examin every notification sent from the users related to the alleged violations of IP rights of content published on the platform; once we verify the effective violation, we will activate the necessary procedures to eliminate the contents, object of your request, from our platform.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including [im]possible living, the [im]possible living Logos), or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
By [im]possible living we mean the features and services we make available, including through our website at www.impossibleliving.com and any other [im]possible living branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, mobile sites and applications).