Former Church of St. Barbazian
- M (100-1000 m²)
- In ruins
Former Church of St. Barbaziano
The building, medieval origins, was rebuilt using a project design by Pietro Fiorini between 1608 and 1618 by the owners of the church and the convent: Girolamini monks.
The interior has the typical late-Mannerist, a single nave with four pairs of side chapels, chancel and choir.
In 1797, based on the Napoleonic laws, the convent was suppressed, and in 1806 the church.
Later the building was stripped of his art kit, including an altar-piece of James France.